Crockpots are not just for your grandma’s legendary beef stew anymore! These handy kitchen appliances are great for making inexpensive, easy and tasty meals. One super nifty thing about crockpots is that you can go about your day with errands, classes or work and come home to a fully cooked dish ready to be served. Great for all you busy ladies or gents out there.
Here’s one of my favorite recipes:
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken
- 4 – 5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 bottle Frank’s RedHot Wings Buffalo Sauce (12 oz.)
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix (1 oz.)
- Pack of hamburger buns (optional)
- Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 3 hours (covered)
- After 3 hours, drain juices from crockpot
- Mix together Buffalo Sauce and Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Pour mixture over chicken, and cook on high for 30 more minutes (covered) or until done.
- Serve as whole chicken breasts or shred and serve on buns.
Click here for this recipe and some other crockpot meals.
Here are a few other recipes to try:
You can also find plenty more by browsing Pinterest! If you do not have a Pinterest account, I highly recommend signing up for one. You can look through a variety of recipes, DIY projects, fashion ideas, hair and make-up tutorials, etc.
• Get Crockin’ •