(Click above for their website)
Racks in Boca Raton is a quaint and attractive restaurant in Mizner Park. They offer a variety of dishes that will please any palette. They have an eye appealing raw bar and a wood fired pizza oven where handcrafted pies are made right in front of you. Now, Racks like the majority of Mizner’s eateries, is a bit on the pricier side. However, they do offer a nice happy hour that is wallet friendly. In addition, Thursday is ladies night. All you busy moms, college students and business woman can enjoy a certain selection of “fun” beverages for free!
On to the hour of happiness..
Happy Hour (Everyday) 4PM-7PM:
- $1 – Oysters
- $4 – Hand cut french fries, simple garden salad or deviled eggs
- $5 – Truffle parmesan french fries, onion strings or disco fries (loaded with cheddar, gravy, scallions, sour cream)
- $6 – Buffalo chicken tenders, wood oven artichoke or mac & cheese
- $7 – Red original pizza (tomato sauce, mozzarella & basil), Calamari (tossed in a spicy buffalo sauce with blue cheese crumbles & peanuts) —my favorite or pork belly fried rice
- $8 – Charcoaled ribs, sliders & fries or Cajun fish tacos
- $10 – Shrimp cocktail, ahi tuna tacos or jumbo lump crab cocktail
- Half priced selection of drinks!
Ladies Night! Thursdays (4PM-6:30PM): Ladies can choose from a selection of beverages to sip on for free! These choices include: Cosmos, Margaritas, Cabernet, Chardonnay, various liquors & more!
ATTENTION! This happy hour is only valid at the various bars or outside high-tops.
Wood Fired Pizza
Truffle Parmesan French Fries
I meant to take a picture of their spicy buffalo calamari, but I was too excited and dove in.
• Rack up the deals when you can •